Funding & Finance
We’re a leading ECO broker with unmatched experience in the utilities sector, coupled with a deep knowledge of the UK Government’s carbon reduction obligations. We have long-term, trusted relationships with many of the energy suppliers and contracts to provide them with ECO carbon credits to meet their obligations.
We source these carbon credits from our own domestic energy efficiency projects and from our network of approved installers. Our stringent quality and compliance standards ensure that our ECO funding is timely and secure. Whether you are an energy company requiring ECO carbon credits, an installer in need of ECO funding or a housing provider looking for funding support for retrofit projects, we can help.
Our highly-skilled ECO funding team is always on hand to manage the complex compliance requirements of ECO funding.
What we can do
For Housing Providers:
We help social housing providers, private landlords and local authorities to understand the scope for ECO-funded energy efficiency retrofits to their housing stock, to develop and deliver the retrofit projects and to unlock the ECO funding to subsidise these projects in whole or in part. Whether this involves simple cavity wall and loft insulation projects, or complex community schemes, we have the skills, resources and partners to deliver transformational energy efficiency schemes across Britain.
Through our strong trusted relationships with energy companies we have access to competitively priced ECO funding on an ongoing basis. We help installers to access this funding through managing the complex compliance process and energy company relationships, to ensure they can provide the best possible value on energy efficiency improvements to their customers.
For Energy Companies:
Our years of experience in the energy efficiency market coupled with our strong relationships with housing providers and local installers enable us to provide high quality, competitively-priced carbon credits to meet their ECO targets.
Low Carbon Funding & Finance
There is a complex web of funding options for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects of all shapes and sizes. Some examples are:
- incentive payments for renewable energy production such as the Renewable Heat Incentive and Feed-in-Tariff
- funding for domestic energy efficiency improvements under the Energy Company Obligation
- funding for larger-scale low carbon and renewable facilities via Renewables Obligation Certificates or the EU Emissions Trading Scheme
- government or other grants such as the Rural Community Energy Fund, the Low Carbon Networks Fund, Green Deal Communities and the Central Heating Fund
- finance for low carbon retrofits via the Green Deal
- attractive loan finance targeted specifically towards energy efficiency and low carbon projects through bodies such as Salix Finance and the Carbon Trust
- commercial debt or equity financing.
And to make it more confusing, these funding options are sometimes interlinked or mutually exclusive. Furthermore the processes and rules for qualifying for and accessing these finances are often very involved and time consuming.
That's where we can help. Whether you need to simply understand the options available or need help in creating the right funding or finance solution, we have the knowledge, experience and contacts to support you.
AgilityEco is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for Limited Permission Regulated Credit Agreement under FRN 722357.