Over recent years, rising energy costs and the difficult economic climate have created a tough challenge for businesses in managing operating costs. Typically however, business owners seldom think about how much their inefficient buildings and appliances are costing them in wasted energy.
For most businesses there are opportunities to make major improvements to the energy efficiency of your premises and even to produce your own low carbon or renewable energy. On top of this, you may be eligible for financing and subsidies to help you get your projects off the ground without the up-front expense.
Our unrivalled knowledge of UK energy efficiency and carbon reduction policy, combined with our years of experience in managing and delivering major energy efficiency and low carbon schemes means that we have the skills and experience to help.
We can help if you require:
- low carbon and energy efficiency strategy development
- advice or consulting support planning
- delivery and management of energy efficiency or low carbon projects, including solar PV
- assistance with energy assessments to comply with ESOS or DEC requirements
- creating innovative financing solutions.